Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm Confident Enough in My Masculinity to Admit That...

I'm impressed by Maureen Dowd, columnist for the New York Times.

The Liberal answer to Ann "I hate you" Coulter, Ms. Dowd provides wit and intelligence in all her work.

Still, she's a columnist, a straw designed to stir the drink. Not that it's a bad thing, but it's comical when she can draw the ire of make-believe, crotchety old "Democrats" of Georgia, (see: Zell Miller), who stated:

"The more Maureen Loud [sic] gets on 'Meet the Press' and writes those columns, the redder these states get. I mean, they don't want some high brow hussy from New York City explaining to them that they're idiots and telling them that they're stupid."

Maureen Dowd's response?

"I'm not a highbrow hussy from New York. I'm a highbrow hussy from Washington. Senator, pistols or swords?"

Don't sing it, baby...

No comments: