Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So you're saying there's a chance?

It recently came to my attention that a Ms. Nikki Hilton, heiress of the Hilton family fortune and sister of, well, you know, attended high school at the Convent of the Sacred Heart. According to Wikipedia, Nikki graduated from the uber-fancy, rich girl Upper East Side K-12 prep school in 2001. It's tiny, like a graduating class of 50, and everybody knows everybody.

We post this not to aimlessly build up our web counter, but because she graduated in 2001 - 2 years after I departed my alma mater, Regis High School. Regis being a mere six blocks away from Sacred Heart.

We also point this out because my junior year (which would correspond with Nikki's freshman year), I made my HS theatrical debut at Sacred Heart playing Tommy French.

With a tiny school like Sacred Heart, everybody shows up to events - especially plays and musicals, where the large female cast often received ovations from their collective circles of friends. So, one would presume Nikki befriended someone in her time at Sacred Heart.

Which means she might very well have seen me perform.

And I take a strange sense of satisfaction from that. I do not know why.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I thought she was kicked out!