Monday, May 09, 2005

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Unemployed life, that is.

I mean - I've got two weeks coming up of work, but that's all. Soon after, the checks start coming in.

I've celebrated with 3 naps and an anthropologic pilgrimage to every pizzeria between Smith Street and my house.

The pizza, for the most part, not so good.

The nice thing, though, of being done with Season 15 of ye olde Law & Order is I'm now once again allowed to publicly tarnish NBC-Universal properties, something I wasn't allowed to do due to a "conflict of interest" clause in my start paperwork.

So:
Fear Factor - sucks.
Nobody likes watching big breasted blonds eating any testicles. Sucking them is one thing, but eating them - nope.
Waterworld - sucks.
I'll piss on you.
MSNBC - sucks.
Way to try to be reputable.

Sorry. I've been waiting 10 months to get it out of my system. It's nice.

No comments: