Friday, January 28, 2005

It has WORDS?!?

Here comes Mister Softee, the Soft Ice Cream Man.
The creamiest, dreamiest soft ice cream you get from Mister Softee.
For a refreshing delight supreme, look for Mister Softee.
My milkshakes and my sundaes and my cones are such a treat.
Listen for my store-on-wheels ding-a-ling down the street
The creamiest, dreamiest soft ice cream you get from Mister Softee.
For a refreshing delight supreme, look for Mister Softee.
S-O-F-T Double-E Mister Softee!


I just found out there were lyrics. Mister Softee, represented by James Conway, Jr., came under fire for the song that emanates from the ice cream trucks in summertime. For noise.

"And I understand that. I have four children, and if you pull up a truck in my neighborhood, I wouldn't want it to be there playing music over and over again, either," states Conway, appearing as a star witness at a hearing regarding noise in New York City. The song, which easily was the soundtrack to my nightmares until Britney Spears surfaced, can be ceased when the truck's in park, Conway offered.

Now if only they could take into account the skeevy drivers, we might have something here.

No comments: